Tuesday 10 December 2013

Research Project, Volpin


 
Harrison Krix is an inspiration for me as he is a self-taught prop maker. Looking at Harrison’s early work it is clear to see his work has improved. Watching a video he talks about using the internet to find out how to make something and that there is always information to help you out there. I feel this shows that having a better understanding of materials and techniques will improve your props as well as confidence when working.

I also like Harrison’s website and blog. Looking at the blog has helped me realize how important a portfolio and self-promotion is. Comparing his blog and website to Eric Harts I feel there is a huge difference. Volpins page makes me want to read more and check every now and again to see what project he is working on.

Relating this to my research project Artem say how important a portfolio is to get work and looking at Volpins page as an example can help me build my own.

Volpins Daft Punk Helmet


 Volpins website:

Making Daft Punk helmet by Volpin on You Tube:

No comments:

Post a Comment